Hard to believe that RSA is almost here — March 4–8 in San Francisco. This is a premier cybersecurity event, and hundreds of companies will be there to show off their latest wares. We are quite proud of our cybersecurity portfolio. And as GC’s resident cybersecurity investor, I wanted to highlight the various booths, talks, and events where you might meet them. I’ll be spending a good deal of time at this year’s conference. Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get together. And without further ado…
— Steve Herrod
Anomali: Comprehensive Platform for Threat Detection, Investigation, & Response
Find them: Booth (#S2033) and appearing at:
- Microsoft booth demo Tuesday 10:00am–12:00pm
- Dark Reading News Desk w/ Hugh Njemanze Tuesday 2:00–2:30pm
- RSA Partner Theater @ ServiceNow booth Tuesday 3:45–4:00pm
- RSAC After Dark Party @ Local Edition (register) Wednesday 8:00–11:00pm
- Verizon booth demo — Optimizing Threat Intelligence, Tuesday 1:00–1:30pm, Wednesday 11:30–12:00 pm, and Thursday 1:30–2:00pm
Armorblox: Security Powered by Understanding
Find them: Early Stage Expo (Marriott Marquis), booth 23 and hosting:
- RSA Conference Blox Party, March 5, join us from 6–9pm with appetizers and cocktails at Microsoft Reactor (across the street from Moscone) in appreciation of customers, partners, and early supporters. Please RSVP. We’ll also feature special guests for two-panel discussions: Privacy v. Security in the Age of AI and Enterprise Security’s Biggest Challenge: Preventing People Hacking.
Contrast Security: Enabling the Era of Self-protecting Software
Find them: Booth #6578, North Hall. Join them for:
- 1:1 Meetings with Jeff Williams. March 4–7, 2019. Schedule via email.
Meet with Jeff Williams, Contrast Security’s CTO and co-founder and the co-founder of OWASP and the author of the OWASP top ten. A true security evangelist, Jeff is open to conversations on everything from architecting application security initiatives to how to prevent DevOps speed from being held back by the 15-year-old, scan-and perimeter-based software security model built for the pre-cloud era.
- Contrast Security VIP reception, March 6th at 5 pm, Park Central Hotel. Email to register.
- CEO Alan Naumann to speak at AGC’s Security Conference on March 4, 2019.
Find them: Booth 5344, Moscone North.
- Meet Illumio’s technical team at their booth or schedule a briefing at their Executive Briefing Center at the Four Seasons, 757 Market Street. Illumio’s full RSA 2019 schedule.
Menlo Security: Isolation for Re-imagined Web and Email Security
Find them: Booth #2357, South Hall.
- Demoing products including the new SMB/consumer Secure Browser Isolation service.
Preempt: Identity and Access Threat Prevention
RiskRecon: Third-party Risk Management
Find them: Booth #4609, North Hall.
- Kelly White, CEO and co-founder, will be recording a video spot with ISMG on Tuesday, March 5 at 12:30pm PST, is presenting at the AGC Conference on Monday, March 4 at 11:30am PST and is speaking at the Dell Technology event on the transformation from CISO to Founder on Monday, March 4 at 5pm PST.